Monday, May 30, 2011

With A Thankful Heart.

I just realized that I never posted an update on Star. I have good news! Her blood work came back and the cancer has not spread to her system at all. So she has a small tumor by her tail, but she is a lot better off than the veterinarian originally made it sound. We are so thankful!

They decided to do the surgery to remove the tumor so they can test it further and make her as comfortable as possible as she lives out the rest of her life at home. She is doing amazing and is still as full of life and feisty as ever! Her surgery is going to cost a lot and they want it paid for before they will do it so we're all pinching our pennies and determined to make it happen.

Thank you for your prayers! They were delivered, heard, and answered.

I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. That is GREAT News!

    -Danielle
    {I haven't figured out if it's your blog or blogger, but I can't seem to log in, to leave a comment}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a problem with blogger, I wasn't able to leave comments on a few of my friend's blogs yesterday either.

    ReplyDelete