Monday, May 30, 2011

Take Two.



I decided it is time for another exciting round of Verbal Sunshine! I've been in a little bit of a funk lately, and I think this might be just the thing I need to cheer me up. Remember, if you don't make this list keep checking back! I am intentionally saving some very loved people for future posts.

  • Scott W.: You have been like a second dad to me for as long as I can remember. I will always remember our many barbecues and yard sales and smile. We have had some great times and you are always there for me when I need you!
  • Brian C.: You are the nut of our family. For as crazy as you make me, you have the most incredible ability to make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. You always say it like it is and I appreciate how real you are with everyone around you.
  • Danielle W.: You have been through more in your life than any woman should, yet you are so strong and positive. I look up to you for that. Your blog is also gorgeous and you have pretty amazing taste in purses.
  • Sam B.: I have one word to describe you: hilarious. Some of the things you say while we are spending time together catch me so off guard and I find myself laughing about them for weeks to come (Brokeback Mountain...haha!) You are pretty much awesome.
  • Kim K.: You are one of the most talented women I know. I love reading your writing, but even more I love hearing your stories and seeing how much you love being a mom. Your family is stunning and you are one amazing person!
  • Nola L.: I had such a blast the other night at your house. You are so sweet and your little girl is such a doll. I have always thought you are so beautiful and I remember being fresh out of high school and sitting behind you in church and being jealous of your skin and hair.

That's all for now! If you weren't mentioned this week, please keep checking back!


1 comment:

  1. Thank You, Ms. Sarah for mentioning me! You are an inspiration to me, and it's humbling to have YOU praise me! You are much too kind!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete