Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some Persue Happiness-Others Create It.

God. My husband. My family. Laying in bed with the window open in the middle of a thunder storm. Freshly painted nails. Looking at diamonds. Frozen hot chocolate. Imagining my future children. Playing with my pug. Leaving the dentist with clean teeth knowing I don't have to go back for 6 more months. Finding a great pair of jeans. Clean sheets. Not having to do the dishes. When Chris likes the food I cook. Glee. Cadbury mini chocolate eggs. Having someone else wash my hair. Looking at the stars. Hiking by myself. Crawling in bed without setting an alarm. Babies. Mountain Dew. Running. Smashbox makeup. Minty chapstick. Green grass against a bright blue sky with puffy white clouds. Summer night walks with my husband and our dog. Feeling appreciated. Getting my cleaning done for the week. Getting a pedicure with my mom. Getting the monthly bills in the mail. Saving worms from the roadway after a heavy rain. Watching videos of parrots talking and singing. Red velvet cake. Flip flops. Hanging out at my dad's house. Walking around the mall holding hands with Chris. Singing in my car. Singing in the shower. Singing. Painting. Having dinner with my in-laws. Quiet evenings at home with nowhere to go. Movie theater popcorn. Sunsets. Sunrises. Weddings. Finding a book I can't put down. The smell of a new puppy. Saving money. When Chris is still in bed when I get home from work in the morning. Writing. Knowing I've made a difference, even if it is to just one person. Snuggling with a new baby. Feeling accomplished. Compliments. Listening to birds chirping on drive home to wake everyone else up as I'm getting ready for bed. The way my pug responds to the word "dinner." My amazing friends. Arby's chicken salad sandwiches. Spending time with  my brothers. Laughing so hard with Chris that we both cry. Reading encouraging blogs. Perfume. Being a "regular" at different places. Loving and being loved in return. Roses. Being surprised by Chris. My journal of sweet text messages sent to me over the last 5 years. Llamas.

This is my sloppy, unedited, unorganized list of things that make me smile. Add "Typing this list" to the bottom of my list. Also, I decided my blog needed a little brightening up.

     
Have a beautiful and inspired day.

No comments:

Post a Comment