Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm So Tired, My Tired Is Tired.


I'm loving it, though. Really. I still can't believe how different this pregnancy is from my last one. I plan on doing a post specifically about that, so I won't go much further than to say this one is so much easier. However, I can no longer brag about how this sweet baby has not made me sick. I had one day of horrible, miserable, head in the toilet for hours, all day sickness a couple of days ago. It came out of nowhere! I was sitting at work and BAM! It hit. Thankfully, I made it through the drive home, but as soon as I walked in the door I had to sprint to the toilet. Oh, the joys of pregnancy. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

It is so weird to start seeing "baby things" come into our life. We went to my in-laws last night for dinner and sitting in their front room was...you ready for this? A cradle. It is gorgeous! Walking in and seeing that with the quilts draped over the edge gave me butterflies in my stomach. She sent us home with a couple of binkies to keep with the bib they bought us a few weeks ago (which is also adorable, by the way.) Seeing those things on our counter in our house is a little surreal. I guess I'll get used to it eventually!

Chris and I have not bought anything for the baby yet. I think we'll wait until we know (officially) if baby is a boy or a girl. We did make an amazing mommy purchase, though!


SNOOGLE!!!

It is basically a little bit of amazing in pillow form. It came in the mail today (I saved a ton of money by buying it off of Amazon, which made it totally worth the wait) and Chris brought it upstairs while I was tossing around trying to sleep. The next thing I knew, I woke up a few hours later in the same position I fell asleep in! That is unheard of for me. I've been struggling with hip pain as my body is adjusting to everything that is going on inside and for the first time in weeks, my hips feel awesome. I am horrible at spending money, but this one was worth it. Hopefully in a few days, the ache I've had in my shoulders and neck will start easing up.

Other than that, the 3 of us are doing great! My next appointment is August 17. I can't wait to see the little one again. As of right now, when I think of going in for my ultrasound, I don't get anxiety. That is huge for me! Hopefully I can still say that in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sign Up for Amazon Mom. It gives you free 2 day shipping on Amazon Prime stuff! Its awesome! I use AMazon all The TIME!! You can find good deals on Diapers too! I can't wait tell you know what your having! Are you craving weird stuff yet?? I didn't crave anything to wierd...I loved Berries! OH and Lemon (Lemon oil, Lemonheads, Lemons them selves) Help with sickness! You can Smell them or injest them! I would such on tons of Lemonheads or I would have a drink of Half Lemonaid/ Half Coke (wierd I know) but that was my cure all for All Day PRegnancy Sickness! Hope your doing great! Any questions let me know!
    Kaylee :)

    ReplyDelete