Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Best Five Years.

5 years ago today, I became my best friend's girlfriend. I knew from the beginning that I would be his wife. I remember the first time I saw him. He is the only person in the world I can say that about. Thank you, Chris, for the best 5 years ever. Many more to come...

Cheesy, late-night, love-stricken smiles...
                                        Back when everything was important enough to photograph...
                                       He fell asleep holding my hand, I couldn't take my eyes off him...
                                                                      My favorite hand to hold...
                                                                     Oh, young love...

(These are all from years ago and taken with my old camera phone, so sorry for the poor quality. They're precious, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment