Thursday, December 15, 2011

Under The Stress.

This picture is 5 weeks old but it is by far my favorite one of him. I could stare at his face all day long...

I can't believe how much I love Nolan already. I talk to him and think about him all the time. There are times when I lay in bed and can't sleep so I will wake him up just so I can play with him. Feeling him move in my stomach is by far the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. The thought of him hurting or anything happening to him brings instant tears to my eyes. I can't wait to actually meet him...but the thought of no longer having him with me 24/7 in just a few weeks makes me want to cry.

I just read through my last post and I felt like I needed to get this out there too. Every single thing I'm doing is beyond worth it. Nolan and his daddy mean everything to me and all of the chaos is beautiful because in the end I get the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment