Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Howdy.

Oh, hey. I had a baby. Plus I suck at blogging. There is just something about having two children under the age of two that takes up a freaking lot of time. I'm not complaining, though. My life is incredible right now.

Nolan is almost 21 months. I can. not. believe. that in a few months, we will be celebrating his second birthday. He is so much fun right now! He isn't talking much, but he's starting to say a couple of new words a day so I think he will have a verbal explosion pretty soon. Right now, he knows and uses yes, yeah, yay, bubble, apple, mom, daddy, I love you, book, eat, up, and milk. He hasn't started saying no yet, which I appreciate. His answer to every question we ask him is "yeaaaah." He couldn't get any more adorable. 

He's wearing size 24 months and some 2T. He's in size 5 diapers and size 5 shoes. He's walking and running and climbing all over the place. I take him to My Gym on Friday mornings to practice his skills. He is in a class with about six other kids his age. They do tumbling, games, songs, puppet shows, and different exercises. He absolutely loves it. His favorite activity is the ball pit. He'll climb up this huge ramp and just dive right in like it is no big deal. He's so big.

He is awesome with his little brother. He gets annoyed with him if he cries too much or we try to let Nolan hold him, but he'll usually just gently push him away and go back to what he wants to be doing. He kisses him on the forehead all the time and will rub his head so softly. Now that Griffin is getting a little bit older, they are interacting more and I can't wait to see what their relationship develops into.

I'll try to do better updating here. It is really for my record and I don't want to forget these amazing times in my life. It is going by too fast. Now, to get cracking on Griff Griff's birth story...




No comments:

Post a Comment