Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh, Yeah.

By the way, although most of you already know...my blog doesn't.

Nolan is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

We found out a couple of months ago. I'm 16 weeks now and finally starting to feel like a normal human being. I was so sick with his little one. I felt like because this pregnancy has been so different than my last, that this baby had to be a girl. We found out last week that we are actually having another little boy! My buddy is going to have a little brother to rough house and get into trouble with.

I'm due August 11th. Things are definitely different this time around, but I couldn't feel more blessed. I can't wait to hold my new little man and introduce him to the loves of my life at home. I am surrounded by the best guys a girl could ask for. Blessed.

2 comments: